45 Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations (Fire Up Your Confidence and Energy)
Are you suffering from a lack of energy, motivation, and confidence? Your solar plexus chakra may be out of alignment.
When the third chakra is closed or out of balance we can feel overwhelmed by all the things we need to do, but not have the energy or motivation to take action on any of them. We can also feel very insecure and like we are not worthy or good enough to deserve the things we want, and so naturally we don’t have the willpower to go after them.
Below I’m sharing solar plexus chakra affirmations to help to restore balance and the flow of energy so that you feel inspired to pursue your goals and confidence in your decisions.
What is the Solar Plexus Chakra?
The solar plexus chakra, called Manipura in Sanskrit, is a very vibrant high energy chakra. It’s represented by the color yellow and is located between the belly button and the ribs. It is the third chakra, above the sacral and below the heart chakras.
This chakra is all about motivation, energy, willpower, taking action, and confidence. It is fiery like the sun and is connected to your ego. It is blocked by anger, feeling overwhelmed, not being authentic, and low self-worth.
A balanced chakra will promote healthy competition that is primarily against yourself rather than other people, and it’s about improving yourself not hanging your worth on success.
When the solar plexus chakra is in balance you will take action to get the things you want no matter what obstacle exist in your life. You’ll feel confidence in yourself and know that you are fully worthy of all your desires.
How to Know Your Solar Plexus Chakra is Imbalanced
The biggest sign of a blocked solar plexus chakra is a lack of confidence, energy, and motivation to take action on your goals. You may struggle to complete your tasks and waste a lot of time procrastinating. You may also feel very stuck in life and like you have no opportunities.
You spend a lot of time thinking about doing something, but you never take action. You don’t keep your promises and commitments to yourself. You are plagued by self-doubt.
And overactive solar plexus chakra can lead to an unhealthy need to compete with others and aggression, out of a need to prove your worth by being better than someone else. You may feel the need to control your environment and other people.
You may be impatient and impulsive, making decisions that are not thought out or in true alignment with yourself but out of desperation and ego.
Physical symptoms can be tiredness, mid-back pain, and upper digestive track issues.
Additional symptoms of a blocked solar plexus chakra:
- Lack of drive, motivation
- Low mental and physical energy
- A feeling of paralysis when faced with important choices
- You avoid taking responsibility for your actions
- Low self-esteem, feeling not good enough
- Basing your self-worth on external validation
- Loss of self-discipline
- Lack of trust in yourself
- Being ego driven
- A need to dominate others
- Anger and aggression
Signs of Solar Plexus Chakra Healing
When your solar plexus chakra is balanced you’re very driven to achieve your goals. You feel confident in yourself and your decisions which inspires you to pursue your desires no matter what anyone says.
You see competition as an opportunity to exercise your talents and improve yourself in the spirit of fun. You handle challenges with grace instead of anger, and you feel certain in your ability to overcome them.
When it’s time to take action and work towards your goals you feel energized and do what you need to do, instead of making excuses not to.
Additional Solar Plexus chakra opening symptoms:
- Increased motivation and drive
- You quickly make decisions and take action
- You have patience when needed
- High self-esteem and confidence
- You know what you want and go after it
- You know you can overcome any obstacles
- You trust yourself and keep your promises
- You are led by intuition, not ego
How to Heal the Solar Plexus Chakra With Affirmations
Chakra healing is a process of activating and balancing your chakras in order to allow for the free flow of energy through the body. You can use affirmations to help activate and open your chakras because they help to reprogram your subconscious mind, clear fear, blocks, and limiting beliefs, and promote healing.
These healing solar plexus chakra affirmations will help you come back into your authentic, confident self. They will help you feel driven and motivated to make your goals and dreams your reality.
Affirmations help us shift our attention away from the things that aren’t serving us, and allow us to focus on what we would like to feel and experience instead.
You might have heard the phrase, “what you focus on expands,” so with affirmations we start to focus on what we want to experience instead of all the things we don’t. Then we start to automatically make positive changes, often without even being aware of it!
Learning to change your limiting beliefs can be difficult, this free worksheet can help get you started.
How to use healing Solar Plexus Chakra affirmations
You can use affirmations at any time you need them, while driving your car, in the shower (visualize the things you don’t want anymore going down the drain), when you’re feeling anxious, before falling asleep, or first thing when you wake up in the morning.
But it’s a really good idea to take a few minutes each day to sit somewhere quiet, take some slow deep breaths, and say your affirmations with feeling and purpose. So you aren’t just saying the words, you are feeling that they are truth in your body and mind.
Choose around 10 affirmations that you like from the list below, then write them on a paper and keep it on your nightstand, desk, or mirror so that you remember to repeat them at least once a day, or more if you like.
You can combine affirmations for multiple chakras if you feel the need.
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- I wake up each morning feeling motivated, confident, and empowered.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I love and accept myself without conditions.
- I am worthy of all my dreams, goals, and desires.
- I am confident my intuition leads me to the right decisions.
- I am radiant and fiery like the sun.
- I compete in the spirit of fun.
- I am bright.
- I am my true self.
- I have always been worthy and good enough just as I am.
- I am mentally and physically energized.
- I am confident in my choices.
- I am powerful and use my power for the greatest good.
- I know what I want and I know I’ll get it.
- I have all I need for success.
- I graciously release what I cannot control.
- I honor my ambition and go after my dreams.
- I know I contribute incredible value to the world.
- I am confident in my skills, knowledge, and strength.
- I am vibrant and spontaneous.
- I surround myself with people who appreciate my confidence, and I appreciate theirs.
- I am motivated and driven to pursue my dreams.
- I take full responsibility for my life, and that only empowers me.
- I feel safe being my authentic self.
- I am pure, positive energy.
- My energy is sacred and I create boundaries to protect it.
- My actions flow from a place of confidence and balance.
- I am proud of myself and my achievements.
- I am clear headed and organized.
- I always believe in myself.
- I am worthy because I am a creation of the Universe.
- It is easy for my to take daily steps towards my goals.
- The only validation I need is my own.
- I easily manifest my desires because I know they’re meant for me.
- My dreams and goals are worthy of consistent action.
- I can overcome any obstacle.
- I always keep and honor my promises to myself.
- I quickly make decisions and take action.
- I prioritize rest and self-care but I don’t procrastinate.
- I know how to focus on one thing at a time to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- I can accomplish incredible things.
- I see mistakes as lessons, not failures.
- I encourage others to feel confident too.
- I choose relationships with people who honor my ambition.
- I trust myself completely.
You may also enjoy this Chakra Balancing Meditation that uses affirmations and visualization for each of the chakras.
How long does it take to open the Solar Plexus Chakra?
It’s natural to want to bring your solar plexus chakra into balance fast, because life is so much easier when you feel confident, energized, and motivated. It can happen very quickly, but it may also require some time and repetition.
It’s important to remember that your chakra probably didn’t become blocked in one day, so it can take a little time to remove your blocks and open up that energy center again.
Keep using the affirmations everyday until you start to feel that the symptoms you had before are gone and your solar plexus chakra is open and balanced.
I hope you found some healing solar plexus chakra affirmations that you resonate with. These affirmations, if used daily, will help restore self-esteem, drive, and inspired action in your life. Take what feels good to you and make them part of your daily routine.
You may also enjoy: