If you are feeling disconnected from yourself, uninspired, isolated, and have a strong fear that you are unworthy of the things you desire, you may have a closed off crown chakra.
The crown chakra connects you to the divine love and wisdom of the universe. It is the channel through which abundance and the power to manifest your desires flow to you. It is a vessel for higher consciousness and unshakable trust that you are where you’re meant to be.
To tap into this powerful cosmic relationship, these crown chakra affirmations will help you release old beliefs of fear and lack that are getting in the way.
What is the Crown Chakra?
Our chakras, meaning ‘wheel’ in Sanskrit, are hubs of energy in the body. Each has it’s own purpose and influence on the mind and body. In the past chakras were thought to just be a spiritual concept, but studies show that chakras influence human psychology.
The crown chakra, called Sahasrāra in Sanskrit, as the name suggests is located just above the head. I like to imagine it as a crown of white or violet light radiating through my whole being.
It is the seventh chakra and is all about your connection to the universe or the divine. Through this connection you receive insights, epiphanies, creative downloads, and a greater understanding of yourself and your place in the world.
When the crown chakra becomes activated, and our other chakras are balanced as well, it allows us to manifest our desires with ease. We know that we are unconditionally worthy of love, joy, abundance, and anything else we could want. Transformation, harmony, and balance becomes automatic and effortless.
Blocked Crown Chakra Symptoms
Because the crown chakra is how we connect to the universe, when it’s closed off you can feel lost and disconnected from life. You’re not certain of your path, you’re not excited by anything, and you don’t see the beauty of the world.
The universe sends us so many ideas and opportunities for abundance and growth, but when energy is not flowing through the crown chakra we can’t receive that insight.
When this chakra is closed off people tend to be very cynical and mistrusting of the world. Someone is always out to get you, the world is keeping you down, and there’s nothing you can do about it but be angry. Because of this you feel very isolated and alone, and may be prone to depression.
This chakra can become blocked by fear, anxiety, traumatic experiences, and big life changes that make us feel unbalanced.
Other signs of a crown chakra blocks:
- Feeling disconnected from the world and/or yourself
- Fear of lack and scarcity
- Low self-worth
- Lack of sleep or oversleeping
- Small mindedness, being closed to new ideas and perspectives
- Feeling cynical and pessimistic
- Obsession with material things
Crown Chakra Opening Benefits
A balanced crown chakra means that you are in harmony with your inner and outer world, creating self-confidence and a sense of well-being. You gain access to a cosmic well of wisdom, creativity, energy, and love.
Your connection to the universe lets you know that no matter what, you are worthy and you are enough. This knowledge lets you release the need for external validation because you know that no matter how you look, what you’ve achieved, or what you own, you are valuable, lovable, and deeply worthy just for existing.
Other crown chakra opening symptoms:
- Greater inner peace
- Unshakable self-worth
- Trust in yourself and your path
- Downloads of wisdom from the universe
- Boost in creativity and imagination
- A strong mind, body, spirit connection
- Emotional and physical health
How to Heal the Crown Chakra With Affirmations
Chakra healing is a process of activating and balancing your chakras in order to allow for the free flow of energy through the body. You can use affirmations to help activate and open your chakras because they help to reprogram your subconscious mind and heal old mental, emotional, and energetic wounds.
These crown chakra healing affirmations will help you overcome fear, blocks, and limiting beliefs.
Affirmations help us shift our attention away from the things that aren’t serving us, and allow us to focus on what we would like to feel and experience instead.
You may have heard the phrase, “what you focus on expands,” so when we start to focus on what we want to experience instead of all the things we don’t, we start to automatically make positive changes often without even being aware of it.
How to use healing Crown Chakra affirmations
You can use affirmations at any time you need them, while driving your car, in the shower (visualize the things you don’t want anymore going down the drain), when you’re feeling anxious, before falling asleep, or first thing when you wake up in the morning.
But it’s a really good idea to take a few minutes each day to sit somewhere quiet, take some slow deep breaths, and say your affirmations with feeling and purpose. See a white or violet crown of energy sitting on your head, radiating love and healing light down through your body.
When you first start using affirmations you may even feel your throat closing up because you don’t believe the words you’re saying. This is perfectly normal, keep saying them. Make them a daily mantra. Eventually your brain will stop resisting them and they’ll start to feel true.
Choose at least 10 affirmations that you like from the list below, then write them on a paper and keep it on your nightstand, desk, or mirror so that you remember to repeat them at least once a day, or more if you like.
You can combine affirmations for multiple chakras if you feel the need.
Crown Chakra Affirmations
- I am divine.
- I am a magnificent creation of the universe.
- I am held by the universe.
- I am a celestial being with infinite potential.
- I surrender to my highest good.
- I am vibrating in the highest frequency of the universe.
- I am connected to cosmic intelligence.
- I am deeply and unconditionally loved by the universe.
- My soul is evolving to a higher state of consciousness.
- My spirit is free.
- I follow the call of my heart.
- I am the universe in human form.
- I see beauty in the world.
- I am a divine co-creator with the universe.
- I respond to fear with love.
- I am a radiant light in the world.
- I am open to receiving divine guidance.
- As I release my limiting beliefs I become magnetic to my desires.
- I surrender the how and when of my manifestations to the universe.
- I am a powerful manifestor.
- I trust the universe to support me.
- I honor the light within me.
- I am good enough because I exist.
- I am worthy because the universe created me.
- I am connected to an infinite source of abundance that is flowing to me now.
- I trust the Universe to give me exactly what I need at exactly the right time.
- Everything is connected, I am one with all life.
- The universe delivers miracles to me everyday.
- I trust in the unknown because the universe is guiding me.
- I allow the loving light of the universe to heal my mind, body, and spirit.
- I take responsibility for my energy and I choose the vibration of love.
- I already have everything I need within me.
- I am expanding with the universe.
- I am open to new ideas and perspectives.
- I accept those who are different from me because they were also made by the universe.
- Divine peace flows to and through me.
- I am aligned with the highest frequency of love.
- Love and abundance flow to me with ease.
- My happiness comes from within.
- I am ready to receive wisdom and guidance from higher realms.
- I gently release that which no longer serves my greatest good.
- My divine purpose is to experience joy.
- I see infinite possibilities in the universe.
- I am one with the universe, I am one with love.
- I am open to cosmic knowledge, insights, visions, and wisdom.
- I can have, do, and be anything when I am in tune with the universe.
- I am surrounded with abundance and feel deep gratitude now.
- I allow my crown chakra to heal and shine into the universe.
- I know who I am and I love who I am.
- My chakras are balanced, I am whole.
- I am expanding my awareness and consciousness now.
- I attract people who are aligned with my highest good.
- I am open to the voice of the universe speaking to me.
- Everyday I become more enlightened and free.
- I honor the sacred light in myself and in all beings.
Here is a powerful chakra meditation to open all your chakras.
How long does it take to open the crown chakra?
We are conditioned to only be in the physical world, so if your crown chakra has been closed for many years it can take time to remove your blocks and restore the flow of energy through it.
You also need to realize that you will need to work on your chakras throughout your life. Things will happen to throw you out of balance, and you’ll have to do some work to heal again.
Keep using the affirmations everyday until you start to feel that the symptoms you had before are gone and your crown chakra is restored to balance.
Learning to change your limiting beliefs can be difficult, this free worksheet can help get you started.
I hope you found some healing third eye chakra affirmations that you resonate with. These affirmations, if used daily, will help to heal this energy center. Take what feels good to you and make them part of your daily routine.