Feeling confident in ourselves should be easy, because each of us is worthy of happiness and success simply because we exist. We’re all made of the same thing and the universe really doesn’t care how you look or what you’ve accomplished. Yet most of us feel lacking in some way. To help correct that, I’m sharing these affirmations for confidence.
The Ultimate Key for Confidence is Self-Worth
Confidence really comes from believing in yourself. Believing that your worth is not tied to any accomplishments or outside opinions, but that it is built in to your very DNA.
It’s knowing that no matter what’s happened in the past you are always good enough and deserving of the very best life can offer you. It’s knowing that you don’t have to be perfect, but you’re still going to show up and do your best.
The tragic thing is that our confidence can be shattered so easily. One failed test, one critical word from a parent or teacher, one kid at school telling you you’re ugly or stupid, one crappy ex telling you no one else will love you, one experience with failure, that’s all it takes to start you down the path to not feeling worthy.
And once the idea starts to take hold you find all these other reasons why you’re not good enough, and the evidence seems to stack up against you.
Affirmations are a powerful tool you can use to start dismantling all of that false evidence.
You may also enjoy 65 Affirmations for Self-Love
Confidence Changes How You Interact with the World
Society teaches us that we have to check all these boxes to earn the right to feel confident.
We have to do good in school or be a good athlete. We have to look a certain way. We have to have a career by a certain timeline and buy our first home by this age. We must have the perfect marriage and be the perfect parent.
This need to meet all these expectations effects how we see ourselves. If you don’t check the boxes then something is wrong with you. If you do check them, you’re still going to have impostors syndrome because someone else is probably doing it better than you according to what people post on social media.
It’s a lot of pressure, but we can choose to throw those expectations out the window and decide that we’re good enough no matter what we have or haven’t accomplished.
When you make that decision and start to own your unconditional worth, then you find the happiness that we all want. Then you aren’t crushed by the world’s expectations and you can just do what brings you joy. It takes a little time and practice, but it is possible for you!
Because the truth is, you are enough just as you are right now, the only thing you need to feel confident is to change your mindset, which these affirmations will help you do.
How to Use these Affirmations for Self-Esteem and Confidence
To use these affirmations for success and confidence, try integrating them into your morning routine.
Choose 5-10 affirmations that resonate with you and feel good, then stand in front of the mirror and say them every morning to your reflection for a boost of confidence. You might cringe and have a hard time looking yourself in the eye at first, but keep doing it every day for at least a month.
You can even say them as you drive to work, in the shower, or while you’re falling asleep at night.
I say affirmations to myself anytime I feel doubtful about if I can deal with a challenging situation. They’re little confidence boosters you can keep in your life tool-box when you’re not feeling so great about yourself.
Affirmations to Warm You Up to Feeling Confident
When you’re just starting out with affirmations it can feel like you’re lying to yourself, so these affirmations are a great way to become open to the idea that you can someday feel confident about yourself.
These affirmations just open the door so that when you’re ready you can step into that version of you who does feel confident.
- I am willing to believe that I can become a confident person.
- I am willing to believe that I am worthy of good things happening in my life.
- I am willing to grow into the powerful, confident person I think I can become.
- I am open to believing that I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am open to receiving more opportunities to increase my self-confidence.
- I am open to the possibility that I am already good enough.
- I am becoming open to the idea that I’m already a strong and valuable person.
- It is possible for me to someday be a confident person.
- It is possible for me to someday love and accept myself as I am.
- It is possible that I’m already worthy of all my dreams.
Empowering Affirmations for Confidence
- I am allowed to be powerful.
- I am worthy and deserving of all my desires.
- I am always good enough.
- I am confident in my value.
- I feel safe just being myself.
- I have so many positive qualities.
- I feel confident even when I need to ask for help.
- I trust myself to make the best choices in any situation.
- Even when I make mistakes I’m confident I can learn from them and get better.
- I believe in myself and my skills.
- I’m happy being me, just as I am right now.
- I value my opinion over anyone else’s.
- The only approval I need is mine.
- I never need to impress others because I only seek validation from myself.
- When I embody confidence and kindness I inspire other people to be confident too.
- I choose to believe in myself no matter what.
- I can handle anything that comes my way.
- I discover new levels of inner strength everyday.
- I already have everything I need for success within me.
- I have the power to manifest all my desires.
- As long as I keep trying, I always find success.
- My best right now is enough.
- I feel confident sharing my gifts with the right people.
- I feel confident using my voice and being bold.
- All that I desire is possible for me.
- I love who I am becoming.
Affirmations for confidence at work
- I bring so many skills and talents to my work.
- I’m surrounded by supportive people who root for my success.
- I take on challenges with confidence.
- My employers see the value I give and love to reward me for it.
- Every challenge is an opportunity to grow and learn.
- My customers trust me to give them incredible value.
- Anything I don’t know yet I can learn.
- The more fun I have the better results I get.
- I get better at my job every single day.
- My employer trusts me to do a great job and I always do.
- I’m a great leader for my team.
You may also enjoy: